We what your experience at Martnan to be as positive as possible.
What benefits do I get as a volunteer?
- Martnas T-shirt and accreditation cards
- Food and drink while on duty
- Those who work three shifts or more gets a surprise
- Social lunch after Martnan is finished
- Written certificate
- Organizer is obliged to let you know when and where to meet up.
- Organizer is obliged to provide necessary information about the work you perform.
- Organizer is obliged to provide information about the contact person who is responsible for the area you’ll be working with.
- Organizer is obliged to facilitate a good working environment, and food and drink for you that / those days you work.
- As a volunteer, you are committed to working contracted hours.
- As a volunteer, you are obliged to meet precisely the work sessions. In the absence shall promptly notify the volunteer responsible or liable contact person for your area.
- As a volunteer expects organizer that you contribute as best you can, and help to create a good working environment.
- As a volunteer, you should not give statements to the press on behalf of the organizer.
- Martnan shirt should you wear when you are at work.
When you submit a volunteer application, you accept the terms. If you wish to withdraw your application as a volunteer, please send an email to email@example.com urgently.
We are incredibly grateful for the efforts the volunteers put down, and hope everyone gets a pleasant experience in the volunteer-staff.